Monday, November 2, 2009

More Furniture from Minibuilder in my Collection :)


This is the first piece I bought from Ray.

It is so darling, it sat on my desk for weeks as a source of inspiration for mini making.

Then, I got this table, actually, I got two of them for end tables for either side of the couch in the living room.


I'm not really a light wood kinda person, but, I wanted some diversity in what I use to display the minis I have for sale. This is a cute set and it has a country or cottage appeal to it.

I love these chairs, of course, they're not upholstered yet, as I can't decide what I want on them.
Maybe, I'll make several different seats so I can play with them a bit more.


Ray had sent me this dining room set for me to upholster the chairs and I knew immediately when I opened the box that I had to have them!

Here's just the chair. Again, no upholstery. lol ;)

Ray sent me this as a gift. I love it!
It's going to look great with a plant on it. :)

In real life, I have a thing for tables and footstools, I'm sure it's going to be the same thing in the dollhouse. That and stuffing it full with as much stuff as I possibly can. ;)

I was really busy making miniatures last week. I'll share some of what I was working on next time. So busy working, that I'm behind on keeping up with my blog reading. Hoping to get to a bit of that this week, it's always so interesting to see what other people are up to with their minis. :)

Welcome to new followers, Angela, Kiva, who makes miniature food and has a funny sense of humor (I found her through Tom's blog) and Richard another team mate from teamMIDS, who doesn't blog, yet ;) but, you can find his etsy shop here.

So, three followers away from 100 now. I'll be celebrating you followers soon with a giveaway!

This weekend is the Philadephia Miniaturia, I'm going! Anyone else out there in blog land going to be there?
I am so looking forward to it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ray does make beautiful furniture! I really like the light wood dining set!
    Have fun in Philly! Wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection and do post what you buy from the fair :)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)