Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Okay! ;)

I was going to post today about some of the custom work I was doing last week.

But, my laptop over heated and now, I'm sitting at hubby's puter, with no links to pictures. :(
I think every blog post ought to have a picture, don't you?

It's okay, I've managed to fill up a lot of time reading up on blogs. I really enjoy it, hope I haven't become a blog junkie, lol ;)

Since, I spent so much time last week creating (read myopic frenzy) I have found myself catching up on the house, laundry, etc. this week (boring!). ;)  Not much creating at the moment, but, in bits and drabs. More to come later about that. :)

I want to welcome two new followers (yes, closer to 100 followers, lol) Cleer, who unfortunately doesn't have a link to a blog and Carmen, you can find her blog here. I so love that we miniaturists can connect around the world, there are so many of us out there, all over the world. Of course, the translate bar across the top helps a lot, but even without it, you can look at others' work. Does anyone know how to get that bar across the top of your blog?  I know I'd love to have it. :)

Still trying to find my way around blogland at this point, sometimes, I post a comment and it doesn't come up and I don't know why! lol

Well, if you took the time to read through all of this without pictures, I share this with you.

It was sent to me by someone that was thanking me for just being kind to them along the way, which really just touched my heart so much. :)

Later, I heard the artist on pbs and then again on npr. If you want to see another really cool artist, click here.

If the stars where mine, I'd give them all to you..... :)

4 comments:

  1. "Does anyone know how to get that bar across the top of your blog? I know I'd love to have it. "

    Dales hello!
    I read that you'd like to have the bar with a translator .. if that is what I have in my blog, click below it, where it says "Get Widget" .. opens a window, copy and paste the code and put it in your blog!

    bye, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caterina, I see what you are referring to.

    I'm wondering now if the bar across the top of the page is an automatic tool with google.

    I don't know whether you can see it on your blog, Caterina, but, it already has a bar across the top of the page for translating from google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get the translate bar when I visit blogs in different languages too- I think it may be tied in to the google toolbar, but as you know from my blog I am not very computer smart :) I finally realized that some of my comments were not showing up when a friend that I visited regularly asked me where I had been and if I had seen her latest project- a post I had written a lengthly comment on. Then I started paying attention and realized a lot of my comments were not showing up! If you ever have the same problem I may be able to tell you what I did to fix it.
    On another note- I LOVE Melody Gardot- what a beautiful song you linked to! Hope you have a terrific weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kim, I'm not real blogging savy at this point at all, but am learning all of the time. :)

    Yes, Melody Gargot is fabulous, I'm adding her to my girls (female vocalist faves) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)