Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lots Going on in the Mini World!


Stick-Eastlake Victorian

Sorry, that was my first attempt at getting a picture from another site, I'm learning! ;)

Well, I've just been spinning in circles as of late, there is so much to do and I'm involved in so many different projects at the moment.

I collaborate with Ray from Minibuilder upholstering his chairs, and with Richard from minibydesign I upholstered his deco couch, now, I'm working with Yuki from Amatheria with a project that will be Japanese inspired.

Busy, busy, busy!

I love it!

Recently, I heard from the gal that I did a custom order for, I blog about it here and here. She ended up having her farmhouse in the county fair and won first place and best in show. I was hoping to get pictures of it all decorated in it's Fourth of July glory, but, the house is too busy for a photo shoot. It's been on tour to area libraries. How cool is that? It's entertaining and bringing smiles to all that see it. You can see more detailed pictures of the farmhouse and it's awards and process here.

Okay, so you are probably wondering what is that tiny picture on the top of my blog is. That was my poor attempt at trying to copy a picture. This is the inspiration for my customer's next project and you can see more pictures of that here.

It almost has a bit of eerieness to it. Fitting with Halloween being just around the corner.

 I'm signed up for the bits of textiles that will be inside. :)

And, there's more, but, it's pending and I'll know at the end of the month how that goes. For now, I'm keeping it a secret and crossing my fingers. ;)

Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a ball.. i just love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed the pics of the farmhouse. So much detail! Thanls for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! I enojoyed both watching the farmhouse and your fabulous work. As I can't sew myself, I'm very impressed by your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pubdoll, you're welcome and thank you!

    The eastlake house is going to be over the top! I can't wait to see how that is going to finish up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't recall if you've received one already, but I have an award for you here: http://lindasminis.blogspot.com/2009/10/better-late-than-never-blog-award.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda, I'll post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)