Friday, May 15, 2009

Dollhouse Miniatures Custom Order Fourth of July Celebration

For the last month, most of my "free" time has been consumed with a custom order.

This has been the most fun! Challenging at times, as all minis can be at times, but, for the most part, the most rewarding experience.

I found out about the request from Small Stuff Digest. If you are not familiar with it, it is an email that comes every few days or so and is like a forum. People post and others answer and it all comes to your email. http://smallstuff-digest.com

This was the picture that caught my eye.


The request was for some sewing help, specifically bunting, which the picture was necessary as not everyone knows what bunting is. (Bunting in other countries is also another thing, as I have found out along the way).

But, not just bunting, also chair cushions and pillows. This was right up my alley!

And, the picture was so inspiring. This, I can do, I thought to myself and hurriedly dashed off my reply, hoping I'd be one of the first to answer the request.

More next time,
dale

ps. feel free to leave a comment if you wish, I think you need to be logged in to do so.

pps. Big thanks to all of my followers, I appreciate it, and will try to keep you entertained. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)