Sunday, October 18, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different!

Last week, I was busy with a brand new project that I'm so excited to reveal here.
And, no, it's not pillows, but something completely different. :)


This one has a great shade of green that has a vintage appeal.
I brought this fabric back from Paris.


I love this one, it's so sweet! :)


Traditional modern country, it looks great with the kitchen table and chairs that I got from Minibuilder.


This blue makes me think of those special boxes you get from Tiffany's. :)


A touch of French Country.


 This reminds me of Mary Engelbreit or Mackenzie Childs.
We seem to share our joy of black and white, checks and polka dots.


I really enjoyed working on these hutches. Each one received several coats of paint, was then distressed, varnished to seal the effect and then embellished.

These will be heading into my etsy shop soon, but, I couldn't wait to share them with you all. :)
Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. They are all so cute, Dale! I can't choose a favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hutches and great ideas, my absolute favourite is the turquoise one with the white dots on the black fabric! Very nice dramatic effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. :) I love them and have ideas spinning around in my head for more!

    Pub, I'm all about the drama. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dale, I don't know if you do the awards, but if you would like to play along I have one on my blog for you. If not, that is ok too. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kim. :)

    I posted on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)