Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm in a Treasury!

At etsy. :)

It was made by Joyce of mostlyart, she makes the most fabulous, hand sculpted pottery in 1/12th scale (not thrown!). I'm the proud owner of a couple of her pieces, soon to be more, I am sure. :)

Last weekend, I made a treasury and I forgot to promote it. Well, that with the fact that I got it around 3am, don't ask, I won't tell, LOL! ;)

You can find it on beep beep's blog and you must check out her etsy shop here, she makes the most darling 1/12th scale miniature hand knitted cardigans, they are to die for. I know I must get one soon. :)

Sorry, no picture to go along with this post. I'm just popping in via hubby's puter amidst my wild dashing about of the day. Just had to promote some of my girls, lol  ;)

Oh, and if you want to see the treasury, just click on the title of the entry and it will take you right there. :)

dashes back out ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dale! Unfortunately I didn't find the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helene, just click on the title of the post, "I'm in a treasury" and it will go to it. :)

    Thank you! :)

    It's really a cute treasury. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see both! Your list and you being on a list! CONGRATULATIONS, Dale! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly me :-) I clicked on the etsy link. Now I see it! How great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Susan and Helene. :)

    I used to make a bajillion treasuries. Now, I think I spend that time blogging and reading blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. from my blog:
    the dates stuffed with walnuts and rolled in sugar will also do I, as well as dried figs, here in southern Italy suffered egregiously the proximity of the Arab countries and Africa, place of origin of these sweet fruits!
    but I eat them only at Christmas, otherwise the dentist makes money with me too!
    I confirm, you're too nice!
    good night!! Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caterina, you are too sweet. :)

    I was following the comments, already left you one back. :)

    I think you have to learn to use that little stick. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)