Monday, October 29, 2012

Denver Show Part II

The long awaited Part II of the Denver Dollhouse and Miniature Show!

Remember, if you want to see a larger image of the photographs, right click on one and have it the image open in a new tab, you can then click on that image to enlarge, so you don't miss out on anything!

Last time I shared with you people I had already known, but was getting to see in person.

This time, I share with you some brand new people that I met and took a liking too. :)


Era and her husband;


run Pearce Miniatures and Era makes the most exquisite miniature florals.








Gideon was our next door neighbor and he was just the nicest gentleman.


His miniature business is called Wild Wolf Miniatures and he makes very high end furniture.




Jim Pounder is one of the friendliest men you will ever meet and he makes beautiful sculptures and light fixtures.


Definitely, on the must have list  for some day!

You can find some of his works here
and here.


I didn't get a picture of her, but, Judi was a wonderful gal.

She had long black hair and was wearing vintage glasses that she had her prescription put in. How cool is that? What a smart idea! She looked fabulous!


She told me how her girlfriends started the Denver show, thirty years ago.


It was a pleasure having Judi as one of our neighbors.


Before the show, I had posted in Small Stuff Digest, to see if anyone from there was going.
Sue Veeder was one to respond and say that she would be there.


Lo and behold, she was siting right next to me at the dinner on Friday night.
That was fun. :)



She had some lovely items, but, I had my eye on some of her son's modern black and white photography in miniature. Of course, I am kicking myself for not getting one, but, there is always next time!


Unfortunately, I only got to say a quick Hi! to the gal that has True2Scale.


Her packaging was really quite impressive!


you can find her blog here
and her website here



And there you have it for now!

A few more things to share with you in the third edition, plus a giveaway!

All coming soon! :)





10 comments:

  1. Looked like a fabulous show. Hope you had fun =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!! It's hard to believe all the talent out there... makes me wish I had A LOT for money just for my miniature habit! hugs, Ara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was stunning... what a variety of outstanding artists! Thank you very much for sharing.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful show. Thanks for showing these fabulous minis.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you met some wonderful people with quality stuff! I love Wild Wolf Miniatures' furniture. All I can say is WOW! 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao ..!!! Questo blog e' bellissimo ..mi piacciono tanto le miniature pubblicate ..!!! Complimenti ..!!! Sono una nuova followers :) ..!!!
    Ancora tanti complimenti ..!!!
    Baci dall' Italia :)
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photographs Dale and thank you for sharing the links...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that talent! I better not go to these shows. I wouldn't be able to resist buying everything. Thanks so much for sharing the links.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun to meet you (briefly!) in Denver! What a nice photo of Era and Bob. Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Chritsmas and happy new year Dale, my best wishes for the new year for you and your family! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)