Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Swap! Swap Di Pasqua!

Finally, I can show the swap pictures, Yay!!! :)

This was an Easter Swap run by Caterina. :)
I sent my gift to MiniLisa and I received mine from Paky.

Here's what I received. :)



It was wrapped really well for travel.


Oh,  a cute box, what is in here?!


Lots of little goodies! :)

A shopping bag for Easter and an Easter basket filled with goodies.

A coloring book and colored pencils, exactly the kind of thing that I would put in my kids baskets when they were little. A bag of jelly beans! A teddy bear (is he made from a pipe cleaner? I've heard about that) Cute, cute, cute!
My most favorite part, the box of Ferrero Rocher, some of my most favorite chocolates in the world!
I'm going to treasure all of these little goodies for quite a long time. Thank you so much Paky, I love it all! :)

Even though, this was my first swap, I think it was the best swap evah! :)

Since Lisa has already shown her gifts, I can post it here.

I was originally going to do a wreath of flowers, but, I couldn't find flowers that I liked. When I saw this trim, I was inspired. An Easter Bonnet! (or an Easter Pillbox hat, lol). I was pretty sure this was an American culture thing, so I included the words to the broadway hit, In her Easter bonnet... in both English and Italian. I also sent along a little poster with bunnies and I made her some bunny and chick pillows.

This was so much fun!
:)

Thank you, Caterina for running the swap. I can't wait to see what everyone has gotten.

17 comments:

  1. how sweet your gifts are- all the details in that tiny basket! I love the hat you made too Dale- genius!! What a fun swap this was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks, Kim, you are a real sweet heart. I mean that, truly. :)

    The swap was awesome! I never thought I would have so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale, how many lovely gifts from Paky!!! I love the hat you made is so pretty!!!
    We did enjoy this swap!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dale dear, your gift is a true original! Who would have thought, an Easter bonnet?
    And so pretty too! Very very nice and I am sure you made someone really happy.

    I couldn't believe that box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates ! And all those goodies. This indeed is a very good swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy that you're like the gift, Ferrero Rocher chocolates are my favorites too. Indeed, the little bear is made with pipe cleaners, there is an online tutorial for made them ... Dale, kisses and enjoy your Easter gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautifull easter swap gifts! It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice gifts: I love the ferrero chocolates too! Your hat is really pretty. I opened my gifts too, this was a fun swap. :)
    I hope you had a nice Easter.
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena por los regalos, me ha encantado poder participar.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dale, please email me at LAVANDERROSE@UNIVISION.COM I tryed to e-mail you at dales-dreams@comcast.net but it didn't go through.
    Oh! your gifts are really nice and the hat too.
    Thanks, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Menudos regalos. La caja de ferrero es preciosa.
    Besujis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cool, Dale!!! Those Rocher chocolates look exactly like the real ones!!! and the colored pencils!!!

    Love the hat you made too, Dale!! I've told you this before, but put some fabric in your hands and magic happens. Heck, not just fabric....just about anything!!in

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an award for you on my blog!
    greetz Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola!!!
    Puedes pasarte por mi blog?
    Tienes un premio para el tuyo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kiva!! You're making me blush! Thank you. :)

    Yes, the colored pencils are really cute. It's all cute. :)

    Thanks everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)