Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Best Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Scale Luggage!

Rolling Suitcase and Vanity Case


Garment Bag



This is just the best set of miniature luggage I have ever seen. Actually, you don't see to much miniature luggage out there, well, I haven't. ;)

This is made by my friend at WhimsyCottageMinis you can click on her name there to see her shop on etsy. She's also a fellow teammate in teamMIDS (Miniatures in Dollhouse Scale) and minimakers team.

It's not operational, but, it looks so real and is so to scale! The pictures do not, do it justice, you have to hold these little pieces in your hands. The handle on the rolling bag does go up and down. The wcm tags (WhimsyCottageMinis) is actually stamped on to metal. So cute!

I love the color and pattern. (My favorite colors are black and pink, is it getting obvious yet? lol) It just reminds me of a designer fashion forward statment. Very classy.

At first I was going to get one piece, then two, then changed my mind about which two and finally, decided I really needed to have all three. Don't be a bad customer like me (giggles).

Thank goodness, I think she still loves me.... well, she has to now, don't cha tink? lol ;)

I hope to make favorites a featured item of the week. I love all of the minis in my collection and those that I have aquired recently, it's nice to see other people's minis. :)

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dale! I just found this post today. I was looking to see who made this beautiful luggage set. Whimsy doesn't seem to have any for sale right now. I tried to make one myself but failed miserably!
    Hope your friend will start making things again. She really did an amazing job with these!
    Blessings,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, thank you so much for the kind words about my luggage sets. More will be listed in my shop soon!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)