Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello! :)


 Oh, my! I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post. Twas never my intention to just walk away, but, it is what it is.

So much has happened in the past two years, gees, this year alone has been a roller coaster ride of good and bad for me and my family. I won't bore you with all of the details. ;)

Let's get up to date! :)

Please do let me know what you have been up to as of late!

Most recently, I exhibited at Philadelphia Miniaturia for the third year in a row. Best time evah! and best show to date! So happy to be included with so many fabulous artisans. I feel so privileged to be included in such a fabulous show.

This year I had the opportunity to teach that went really, really well. My students were so happy with their mini creations and I am so bummed that I completely forgot to bring a camera. I will try to remember for next time.

For now, some pics of my table at the show;

My very sweet son took this pic;
and I took this one of the table;
I have more pictures on the ipad, but have yet to figure all of that out completely yet. I'm still learning, even though I am old! lol

Okay, so bear with me, this old dog is going to have to learn new tricks, after being away for so long, everything is so new and different, I have much to learn, but I will keep on trying!

Thank you for still being around and interested. I really appreciate it. :)

There is much in store for dale's dreams in the coming months and coming year and many new minis to be seen. I hope you continue to join me in this miniature journey. I'm still loving it and I hope you are as well.

Many blessings sent out to you and yours!
As ever,
dale :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dale! It's Wonderful to see you are still making minis! Your stand looks Wonderful. It is so nice to hear you are having such a good time at the shows. I hope to make it to a Philadelphia show some year. It would be a very long drive for me... but doable! I really look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you... welcome back to blogland. It's emptier in the meantime but some of us are still there... ;O) Good your son took this lovely picture of you!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale, so nice to see you post again. I have been so busy of late that I have not had much of a chance to cruise in blogland. Congratulations on being at the show and teaching as well.
    Have a geat Christmas and more mini making for 2016.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)