Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Line of Miniatures


I've been a little busy. :)

All of these minis will be heading into my etsy shop shortly.

With the exception of the desk and chair.

They will be the subject of an upcoming tutorial. :)


Pillows :)


a memo board...



"Are the calla lilies in bloom?"
One of my favorite flowers after roses... I carried calla lilies as my bridal bouquet. :)

 
a desk set; blotter, journal, memo pad and pencil holder complete with three pencils.


of course you have your loved ones close at hand...


a folding screen and some bunting, because, bunting is fun and playful :)


 a coordinating bench with pillows...


 you can never have too many pillows!

Rug was listed previously in my shop.

Thanks for letting me take you on the tour! :)

If you are celebrating Mother's Day today, I hope you are lounging about watching movies and eating bonbons.... and perhaps going on a shopping spree. ;)

Enjoy!
dale <3





12 comments:

  1. The new line is wonderful. I like the pillows.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new line with its modern look.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new miniatures, Dale! I especially love the bench with the pillows.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new line - very modern, but everything fits so well together. And that desk is gorgeous!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Room by Room. Your new line is so fresh! I love the mix of patterns and I love, love, love the little desk set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new line, Dale! I like the contemporary look and I especially like the desk set. I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely! i think the colors you chose are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta ese estilo, absolutamente fantastico.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice range Dale in uncommon colours. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very awesome work! I love your tiny pillows! They look so wonderfully done!

    New follower here!
    Your blog is just filled with great ideas!
    (Also now a follower of your Etsy shop too, lol, how could I not be?!)

    Heather
    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your pillows! I discovered them on Otterine's blog!
    Carole
    http://Carolesminiatureworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. :)